Sunday 1 January 2017

Lots of Glitter

Morning,
It's the 1st of the month so
it's time again for a new challenge over at Sparkles Forum Christmas.

It's the lovely Pat's turn to choose the theme this month which is:
'Lots of Glitter'
For my card I used a few of my dies and coated them in lots of glitter. Can't beat a bit of bling.

Now I know we've just had Christmas but if you make a few cards a month then by December you're on top of it all. I am determined to get more organised this year instead of the usual scramble at the end. 
We would love you to join in with us. 
The other teamies have made some beautiful creations. Just click on the badge below.

The lovely Caz has a prize for us this month so good luck all.
Thanks Caz.

Challenges:
crafty hazelnuts christmas challenge-314-anything-goes-as long as its christmas
christmas blog challenge for-someone-special happy-new-year
crafty hazelnuts christmas challenge 2-extra-for-january-2017
incy wincy designs-non traditional christmas colours
christmas cards all year round january-challenge-add-snowflakes

Thanks for popping by to see what I've been up to. Have a lovely week whatever you're up to and..........
'A Happy New Year' lets hope it's a better one all round for us all.


Hugs Debbie xxx

13 comments:

brenda said...

Now that's what I call organised Debbie, I need to take a leaf out of your book and I might not have the last minute mad rush for cards. And what a beauty it is as well.

B x

Babs said...

Happy New Year Debs, what a gorgeous card to start of the new year with, i love it and I bet your daughter did too...

Hugs Babs x

Sandra H said...

Ooooh your card and image is gorgeous!! Happy New Year xx

Marie Bingaman said...

Such a pretty card...I really love all the glitter! Thanks for sharing with us at CHNC Extra! :)

~Marie B -DT

sheila said...

Amazing card Debbie stunning hugs xxx

Hazel said...

Thanks for sharing your lovely crafting for CCAYR January challenge, Hazel, DT - thank you also for entering this for both of my CHNC challenges. x

Sybrina K said...

Happy New Year, Debbie! What a great idea to cover your die cut pieces with glitter. I've got to remember to do that on a few cards this year. :)

Planetsusie said...

OOOh the bling is gorgeous Debbie, really frosty! I'm sure they loved this card! Thank you so much for entering the Christmas Cards All Year Round (Add Snowflakes) Challenge this month, lots of luck and I hope we see you again very soon. Hugs to you Sue Pxxx DT

Mary said...

Debbie, I love white on white and I love glitter.....I guess that must mean I love your card. It's beautiful Happy New Year!

Marlene Atkinson said...

A gorgeous card, gorgeous design. Thank you for sharing with us at Winter Wonderland Challeng. Marlene

Deanne Saunders said...

Beautiful Christmas card!!! Thanks so much for participating in our CHRISTMAS CARDS ALL YEAR 'ROUND challenge. Hope you participate in our next challenge!! Have a happy crafty day!!!
Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

LOU said...

Gorgeous card Debbie. Love the colours.
Thanks so much for joining us at Winter Wonderland.
Lou DT xo

flossbite said...

Beautiful card. Thanks for joining our challenge at Crafty HazelNuts!
Hugs
Fiona DT x

Can't beat a bit of Plaid/Tartan

  Hello all, It is the 1st March 2024 and I'm here to share my card for our challenge over at  Sparkles Christmas Debbie  chose the them...