Wednesday 31 August 2016

Live, laugh, love

Afternoon all,

It's been a while but I've not been crafting the few weeks much. I decided today would be a day to play and if I achieved something then all well and good.
Here's a card I managed to put together:
 I've used some clarity stencils,inks and stamps

I'd like to enter it over at:
Challenges:
No one entered for the craft show in September but I had some lovely comments from you all, so thank you ever so much. It's means the world to me. 
If you know anyone who'd like to go to it, just get in touch and I can pass them onto you as 
I'd hate them to go to waste. I'll pop them on facebook too.

Thanks for popping by. I'll be back tomorrow with a Sparkles Christmas Challenge post.

Hugs Debbie xxx

7 comments:

sheila said...

Beautiful card the colours are so serene crafting hugs xxx

crafty said...

Nice card good luck in the clarity challenge x

Angela said...

I like how you've married the sentiments and the Wee Folk stamp Debbie. Thanks for joining the Clarity challenge this month. Good luck! x

Shelagh Metselaar said...

Great combination of stamps, Debbie - how well the sentiments match up. Best wishes in this month's Clarity Challenge and thank you for joining in. ;~}

cotnob said...

It's lovely to see you Debbie, your card is fabulous, pretty colours and great sentiments.
Pauline
x
My Personal Blog: Crafting with Cotnob

Jan said...

Oh I just love the way you have used the wee couple and the words. Live , love ,laugh .
You've inspired me on this one and I'm storing it in my memory locker for the future .

Mrs P said...

Great card Debbie, and perfect for this month's Challenge.
Thank you for entering the Clarity Challenge and good luck in the draw x

Can't beat a bit of Plaid/Tartan

  Hello all, It is the 1st March 2024 and I'm here to share my card for our challenge over at  Sparkles Christmas Debbie  chose the them...