Wednesday 22 June 2016

Lots of Squares and butterflies...

Morning all,
 It's time for a new challenge over at Ruby's Rainbow and it's Helen N's turn to choose the challenge theme which is:
' Hip to be square'
(Square base card but everything else on the card can be any shape)
This is my first card that I've been able to make since my operation. I really enjoyed playing, long may it continue.
Hope you like it.
Why not join in with us and check out what the rest of the teamies have made. There is 
some fab inspiration from them too.
Challenges:
Here's hoping you're all well and doing fine. I'm slowly managing to get around some of your blogs to comment, apologies if I've not been to yours yet. I'll get there.

5 comments:

Basslady said...

So clever and stylish, dearie!

Hugs and kisses from germany,
Silvi xoxo

Marianne's Craftroom said...

No need to apologise, glad you are doing so well. Gorgeous card, purple and butterflies, fab x

Sarah said...

It's great to see you and I love how you have interpreted the square theme xx

sheila said...

Wow Debbie stunning well thought out love the colours you have used crafting hugs xxx

cotnob said...

A beautiful card Debbie, pretty papers and fabulous design.
I'm so pleased that you have managed to make a card.
I hope you are well.
Pauline
x

Can't beat a bit of Plaid/Tartan

  Hello all, It is the 1st March 2024 and I'm here to share my card for our challenge over at  Sparkles Christmas Debbie  chose the them...