Tuesday 19 January 2016

New Baby card

Happy New Year dear friends, better late than never eh!!!!!

I hope you all had a lovely Christmas and New Year. It was a quiet time for us but a special time with family.

I can't believe my last post was in June. I've not been in blog land for a while so I'm trying to ease myself back in gently to see how I manage. 

Update

My chemotherapy finished at the end of September and I am slowly getting back to some normality. I should get my appointment this month with my oncologist to see if my Ovarian cancer has been treated.I want a scan just for my own piece of mind. My outlook is positive so I am determined this year will be a healthier and happier year. I would like to thank you all for hanging on in there with me as it's been a bumpy ride. My hair and eyebrows are growing back which I am totally blown away with, how quick that has happened. I have a short crop hairstyle. I am one lucky lady. Please be vigilant everyone and any worries get yourselves straight to the doctor. Life is too short.

Anyway onto 1 of the cards I made last year which I haven't managed to blog.


This is a card I made using a LOTV image as well as a little teddy image from a Polkadoodles cd rom

Challenges:

I'll be hopping around your blogs as soon as I can, so bear with me.

Hugs Debbie xxxx

10 comments:

Sarah said...

Good to see you Debbie and glad that you are getting some normality again. Love your cute card, the bunting is a gorgeous touch xx

sheila said...

Stunning card Debbie so cute welcome back to blog crafting land lots of crafting hugs xxx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

How lovely to see you and so glad things seem to be improving for you. Gorgeous cute card xx

Highland Handmade said...

Lovely to see you back crafting again, stay positive :) xxx

Unknown said...

Hi Debbie - this is such a sweet card. I love all the elements, so much to look at. Hope everything goes okay at your appointment & you continue to improve.
Thanks for joining us over at Crafty Calendar this month. Hope to see you again soon - good luck!
Hugs,
Bev (DT) xx

cotnob said...

It's lovely to see you Debbie, I'm so pleased to hear that things are getting back to normal for you.
Your card is adorable, such sweet images and lovely pastel colours.
Pauline
x

Repolainen said...

So so cute! Thanks for sharing with us on QKR Stampede this week Pirjo DT

NanaConnie said...

Oh, what a darling baby card, Deb! I'm so happy to see you playing along with us in our "Lots of Layers" challenge at QKR Stampede this week. Good luck.
NanaConnie DT

karalschuknecht said...

Gorgeous card, beautifully colored and such great papers. Thanks for joining us this week at QKR Stamped. Karal DT

Planetsusie said...

Hi Debbie - I saw your card on our Crafty Calendar challenge page and thought it was so nice that I should pop over and check out your blog. I love the layout and the kraft with the blue is just perfect. Just become your latest follower too.

Hugs to you Sue Pxxx DT

PS I've just read the update and although I haven't seen your blog before I just want to add some good wishes and keep on fighting missus!!!

Can't beat a bit of Plaid/Tartan

  Hello all, It is the 1st March 2024 and I'm here to share my card for our challenge over at  Sparkles Christmas Debbie  chose the them...