Wednesday 24 September 2014

A little bit of Santa Baby......

Morning.

Here I am with a card I put together yesterday for my DT post over at Get funky and craft.. I looked through my Funkyhand left over papers folder and decided to use the  'Santa baby' paper download.It is full of yummy pastels and whatever Anice creates there are papers to suit any occasion.

Sorry I teased you with the title but it's not a Christmas card...... and all the papers are from this download - would you believe it!

I took a couple of pics to show you how I ended up with the card above.With my scraps I only printed out 1 sheet of A4 paper.

To start with:
I cut out lots of circles with my circle cutter
and I trimmed a couple of strips of card.

I saw an idea with the circles on pinterest this morning and had to try it.

Add a few pieces of card candy and some bakers twine then you're all done.
Lots of fun.

Challenges:

Thanks for popping by. I'll be back at 9am with another post.

Hugs Debs x

5 comments:

Sandra H said...

Debbie this is gorgeous and to see how you created it from the download is so creative x

jean.phillips1 said...

A beautiful card and such a novel idea! Thank you for joining our challenge at Scribble and Scrap. Good luck. xxx

Alyx said...

Such a clever use of papers and such pretty colour combos. Thank you for joining us over at the Scribble and Scrap Challenge. Good luck.
xx

alex said...

Great tutorial and a beautiful card, thank you for playing at Creative Moments, hope to see you again soon
{Creative Moments Owner}
Alex x

Anonymous said...

This is lovely. Thanks for entering this latest challenge, hope to see you again.
Leona (Creative Moments DT) x

Can't beat a bit of Plaid/Tartan

  Hello all, It is the 1st March 2024 and I'm here to share my card for our challenge over at  Sparkles Christmas Debbie  chose the them...