Wednesday 9 July 2014

Christmas in July

Morning all,

It's new challenge time over at Nutcrafters and the lovely Jo's turn to choose the theme of:
'Christmas in July'

So a great chance to get ahead...

For my card I used Mrs Claus knitting digi stamp for a Cosy Christmas look.The backing paper is from a Fancy Pants paper pad.I cut out the sentiment and the gloves from these papers.

As always there are prizes to be won, so why not join in with us and pop over and see what the rest of the teamies have made.:

Main Prize...
To spend in the Nutcrafters store...
Remember you have to use a Nutcrafters image to qualify for this prize!!

2nd Prize...
2 Digi stamps or 1 stamp sheet of your choice from Nutcrafters...(subject to availability) 

Challenges:
I'll be back in an hour with another DT post.

Hugs Debs x

5 comments:

Jac’s Playground said...

Cute image and love the line of mittens, thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz this week, Jac x

Hazel said...

Thank you so much for entering our Completely Christmas challenge 19 , CCAYR and CHNC challenge 184 with your lovely fun card - we hope we'll see you again soon, Hazel, DT - you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for July - I'd love to see it there too. x

cotnob said...

This is a fabulous Christmas card Debbie, I love the little mittens pegged on the line. Thank you for leaving such a lovely comment on my blog.
Pauline
x

Sandra H said...

So beautiful and full of gorgeous details xx

Highland Handmade said...

Gorgeous christmas card, love the image too! Sorry I haven't popped by for a while!! xx

Can't beat a bit of Plaid/Tartan

  Hello all, It is the 1st March 2024 and I'm here to share my card for our challenge over at  Sparkles Christmas Debbie  chose the them...