Wednesday 18 June 2014

Birthday

Hi all,

I've popped upstairs to use my step Dad's computer as it's quicker to do a blog post than my ipad and easier.
It's midway reminder time over at Nutcrafters with the lovely Sylvia's theme:

'A Recipe'
1 backing paper,
1 image,
1 sentiment,
1 bow/ribbon
1 button.
So why not join in as there is another 6 days to go on it and some lovely prizes to be won too.

Here's a card I made in a short period of time on Sunday before I came away the next day:


Time was running out for me so I hope it's okay. I love my little button nose on my piggy - cute eh!!!

Don't forget the fab teamies have made some lovely creations and would love you to pop over to see them.

Challenges:

Well, I arrived safe and sound in Arbroath on Monday.With lots of help on and off the train.After a rest my Mum and I popped out for a coffee - well it would be rude not to, then we went and sat at the harbour and had a little ice-cream - yummy treat. Followed by a fab BBQ on the night.
Had a cuppa out again today and treated myself to a little handbag.

Hope you're all well and thank you for popping by to see what I have been up to.

Hugs Debs x

7 comments:

Jo said...

Lovely card Debs & sounds like you're having a great time.....ice cream at the harbour sounds lovely!
hugs Jo x

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Enjoy your stay with your mom, Debs! You did well in buying that handbag, a girl can never have enough of those, lol! Your card is adorable and I do indeed love the piglet's button nose, so cute! Hugs, Ira xox
Ira’s Crea Corner

Sandra H said...

Simply gorgeous card Debbie as always beautiful design and full of lots of lovely details x

Michelle said...

Such a gorgeous and fun card. I also love the button on the pigs nose. Thank you for joining us this week at Penny's Paper Crafty. Michelle x

Jac’s Playground said...

So cute, great touch with the button nose, thanks for joining us at Divas By Design this week. Jac x

Mandy said...

Fab card Debbie and just perfect for our latest challenge at Let's Craft and Create, thank you for joining in.

Lots of pink

  Hello all, It is the 1st April 2024 and I'm here to share my card for our challenge over at  Sparkles Christmas Heather  has chosen th...