Friday 14 February 2014

Happy Valentines Day...

Hi all,

I should have posted this morning but better late than never. How are we all today? I started the day with a check up at the Doctors, a little trip to Morrisons (bought hubby some of his favourite homebakes - yum yums to share with me of course....and a few essentials, followed by a trip to Hobbycraft and B&M's for a mooch about. Was in Hull to meet up with my Sister in law for a cuppa but she was held up.

Here's the card I made for my lovely hubby for Valentine's day.I started it yesterday afternoon and finished it last night,. I had a ball using my new stamps from the fabulous Sarah at Inkydoodles. The quality is second to none and you can use all your distress inks etc with them.
I was so excited with the finished project - think hubby liked it too.

Whatever you're doing today/tonight have a lovely time. 

Challenges:

Big hugs to you all, see you all soon.
Debs x

8 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

This is gorgeous, no wonder he is pleased with it. Enjoy your weekend x

Debs said...

Stunning card Debbie - love the stamped background - perfectly fabulous :o)
Debs xx

ps Thanks for playing along with The Divas this week.
Good luck xx

cotnob said...

This is a fabulous card Debbie, I love the background and lovely tags.
Pauline
x

Sandra H said...

Wow Debbie this is absolutely stunning and the tags are brilliant x

Janice said...

Debbie this is gorgeous! Love the colours, love the tags, love your card. A very pretty entry to share with us at Divas, Jx

♥Gemma♥ said...

Wow Debbie!! This is gorgeous!!
hugs and xxx
Gemma

Helen said...

Beautiful card!
Thanks for playing at Oldie but a Goodie!
Helen x

Karen said...

This is a gorgeous card! The background stamping is lovely and the tags look great, very pretty. Thanks for joining us this month at Bizzy Becs.
Karen

Can't beat a bit of Plaid/Tartan

  Hello all, It is the 1st March 2024 and I'm here to share my card for our challenge over at  Sparkles Christmas Debbie  chose the them...