Wednesday 15 January 2014

New Home card

Hi all,

How are we all doing? Keeping cosy and crafting lots I hope.Well that's what I've been doing!

It's midway through our current Nutcrafters challenge and it's 'Anything goes.' Here's a card I did a bit ago but haven't had chance to blog it.
Here I made a shaped new home card with Nutcrafters 'Surprise Visit' digi 
stamp.I saw this shape on Pinterest ages ago and felt like having a go.

Remember there are prizes on offer so why not pop over see what the rest of the teamies have made and join in.

Challenges:
Apologies for my lack of blogging this last week. I'm on some new medication for my fibramyalgia and M.E to help the pain but it's been leaving my with less energy than normal and feeling so fatigued.Feeling much brighter today and managed to get on top of some paperwork since moving.Think I've rung most companies to give my new address. Such a paliver.

Hope you all have a lovely day and I'll try and get around you all again to say Hi.I will try and post some candy soon.

Love Debs x

5 comments:

Sandra H said...

Hi Debs Simply gorgeous is your card xx

cotnob said...

This is a brilliant shaped new home card Debbie, fabulous design. I hope you soon get used to your new medication.
Pauline
x

Sarah said...

Sweet card! I really like the "flower garden"! Thanks for joining us at Creative Craft Challenges!

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Oh I hope your new meds work hun. I think the fatigue is so much harder to cope with than the pain...I can cope with that, just can't keep my eyes open lol!
Great card love the shape, fab idea!
Hugs Shell xx

♥Gemma♥ said...

Sorry its took me so long to pop by but just been a little hectic here...Anyhooyour card is beautiful and gorgeous shape!!

I hope by now your starting to feel a little better on your new meds!
hugs and xxx
Gemma

Can't beat a bit of Plaid/Tartan

  Hello all, It is the 1st March 2024 and I'm here to share my card for our challenge over at  Sparkles Christmas Debbie  chose the them...