Wednesday 22 January 2014

Let's see a doily

Hi again,

It's that time again: a new theme for Ruby's Rainbow.  Helen has chosen the theme:
'Use a doily'
The backing card has been embossed,I folded 2 doilies in half and wrapped it around the card, inked with distress inks. The leaves are Marianne designs dies inked too.The flower is a few doilies inked and put together.Hope you like it.

We'd love to see what you make so pop over and join in with us.You'll see what the rest of the lovely teamies have made too.

Challenges:

I had a lovely morning out with Shannen yesterday, we went into Hull and did some shopping.I treated myself with my Christmas money to a new coat that actually fastens properly, a top and a few other bits and pieces.We had a super time and Shannen got a few tops in the sales too.It's nice to have some retail therapy, it certainly brightened my day.

Have a great day.I can feel a spot of crafting coming on now.

Love Debs x 

8 comments:

Sandra H said...

So beautiful

Basslady said...

i love the clever way of using a doily...it looks awesome!

hugs and kisses from germany,
silvi xoxo

cotnob said...

This is a beautiful card Debbie, such pretty blues.
Pauline
x

Jules said...

Hi Debs

This is so lovely .. .. especially that doily flower. It looks amazing.

Love Jules xx

♥Gemma♥ said...

Truly beautiful Debs, beautiful blue tones and gorgeous detail too...
hugs and xxx
Gemma

Debs said...

Hi Debbie
This is sooooooo beautiful. Stunning colour and fabulous LO.
Debs xx

Desire Fourie said...

This is just so beautiful with the monochromatic blues and the wonderful textures.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Liz's creative corner said...

gorgeous hun, fab design, your shopping trip sounds fab a little retail therapy works wonders lol, hugs Liz xx

Lots of pink

  Hello all, It is the 1st April 2024 and I'm here to share my card for our challenge over at  Sparkles Christmas Heather  has chosen th...