Wednesday 13 November 2013

Pink & blue

Hi all,

That's me back home after 2 and a half weeks up in Scotland with my Mum and family. I'd just like to offer my sincere thanks to everyone that sent me their kind thoughts and support while I was going through the loss of my lovely Auntie Pat. The design teams I am on have been amazing so THANK YOU SO MUCH - it meant such alot to me. I haven't known whether I was coming or going. It might take me some time to get back into the swing of things but here's hoping.

It's time for a new challenge over at Ruby's Rainbow and it's the lovely Valou's turn to choose the theme which is:

'Pink & blue'
I hadn't a card prepared with being away but found this one that I'd sent to my niece in September.
I used papers & an image from a Forever friends cdrom, embossing folder, ribbon, twine and buttons
We'd love you to join in so pop on over and see what the rest of the teamies have made.
Thanks for popping by.Have a great day.

Love Debs x

10 comments:

Basslady said...

what a lovely and adorable card, hun!

hugs and kisses from germany,
silvi xoxo

cotnob said...

This is such a pretty card Debbie, I love the Forever Friends Bear and your design is lovely.
Pauline
x

Wendy said...

Adorable card...Thanks for playing along with us at Fab'n'Funky Challenges for our 4th birthday celebrations..Good luck.
Wendy xx

Angela said...

Adorable card!

Have been thinking of you; my deepest sympathies go out to you and your family.

Glad you are back; hopefully things will return to some semblance of normal for you.

Gibmiss said...

Hi Debbie
Fabulous card...cute Bear....
Thanks for joining us at RTG THis Month.. C
Hugs Sylvie xx

valou250809 said...

Wonderful card! so cute and so sweet! Hugs, valou250809

Ciska said...

Such a cute birthday card, really love colours and the image is adorable. Thank you for playing along with our Anything Goes challenge @ Fab 'n Funky and celebrating our 4th birthday with us :)

Paper Panda said...

Really pretty card! Thanks for joining us at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge.
Mandy x (PPCC DT)

Jennifer's Vintage Paperie said...

Love your card!

Daniele said...

such a sweet pretty birthday card thanks for joining us at Ready Teddy Go
best wishes

Can't beat a bit of Plaid/Tartan

  Hello all, It is the 1st March 2024 and I'm here to share my card for our challenge over at  Sparkles Christmas Debbie  chose the them...