Wednesday 6 November 2013

More Autumn fun

Hi to all my lovely blogger friends,

It's the midway challenge point over at Nutcrafters and it's time for some Autumn fun. So get all those yummy Autumn images out, or use one of our freebies.We love you to use Katie's fab images.Plus there's prizes as always. here's my card:
 
I used a leaf embossing folder and inked it up, I coloured this cutie image Nutcrafters Autumn breeze and coloured her with pencils with me still being away at my Mum's in Scotland so only have a few bits with me.
If you don't see me about like you normally do please accept my apologies.My Great Auntie Pat passed away on Saturday night and I've been helping my Mum with all the arrangements. I can't believe how much there is to do.The funeral is on Thursday, then we bury her ashes on Monday.Luckily I had this card made last week. She was an amazing woman and so loving.It's a blessing really as she was in a lot of pain with the Cancer.Thinking of everyone and sending you my hugs.

On a brighter note, get crafting as we'd love to see your creations.

Love Debs x

6 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Sorry to hear about your Great Aunt, gorgeous card, love the embossing and cute image.

Sandra H said...

Hi Debbie, So sorry to hear of your loss you will be a great help to your mum sending lots of love ....your card is beautiful take care x

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Oh hunnie sending you & yours huge hugs xxx

Gorgeous card
take care sweetie hugs shell xx

Jules said...

Really sorry to read about your Great Aunt Debbie - your Mum will be so pleased you are there to help sort everything.

Great card by the way. Loving all the leaves.

Take care and I shall be thinking of you.

Love Jules xx

cotnob said...

This is a lovely card Debbie, fabulous autumn colours.
I'm sorry to read your sad news, I'm sure you are a great comfort to your Mum.
Pauline
x

♥Gemma♥ said...

This is gorgeous Debbie...
Sending my love to you and your family hun!!
hugs and xxx
Gemma

Can't beat a bit of Plaid/Tartan

  Hello all, It is the 1st March 2024 and I'm here to share my card for our challenge over at  Sparkles Christmas Debbie  chose the them...