Thursday 28 November 2013

Happy Birthday to me!!!!!!

Good evening lovely crafters,

Just a quick post to thank everyone who has sent me birthday wishes.41 eh! I certainly feel older today as we got confirmation a couple of days ago that our moving day would be tomorrow. My first reaction was - argh....... We got back from the NEC to start madly packing. so that is what I've been doing for most of today..... It's certainly been an unusual day.

I could be away from blog land for a few weeks as we might not have our broadband connected for a while.

Hope you're all well and thank you for being wonderful followers.

Big hugs
Debs x

4 comments:

Sandra H said...

Happy b'day Debbie good luck with the move xx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Hope the move goes well x

shaz earl said...

Sorry i missed your birthday hope you had a lovely day and the move went well xxx

Angela said...

Happy belated birthday and good luck on your move!

Can't beat a bit of Plaid/Tartan

  Hello all, It is the 1st March 2024 and I'm here to share my card for our challenge over at  Sparkles Christmas Debbie  chose the them...