Friday 15 November 2013

Forgotten Funky time

Morning crafters,

It's time to re-visit another forgotten funky and this time it's 'Funky Little Christmas' This download contains 20 zingy papers, an A4 topper sheet and an A4 alphabet sheet aren't they brilliant. The rest of the funkettes are showcasing all their makes over at Get funky and craft so we'd love you to pop over for lots of inspiration.



Funky Little Christmas

I made my 3 mini Christmas cards quite quickly out of one A4 sheet.I took my papers etc.. into my graphics programme to resize. Such a fun download to use.

Remember we are on Facebook too and there is a brilliant competition if you fancy winning any six Funky Hand craft CDs of your choice? Click here to find out more.

Have a great day.

Love Debs x

6 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Wow they are funky and fun, great colours x

Doreen said...

Ooh love these.xxx

Loopylou. said...

they are just stunning Debs, I love the variety of styles you did too!
huge hugs Lou xxx

Allison said...

very pretty selection
Allison x

cotnob said...

This is a fabulous selection of cards Debbie, I love the zingy colours.
Pauline
x

♥Gemma♥ said...

What a fun selection of cards hunni...love them all!!

Also thank you for your sweet message regarding me and my boy...means a lot, you're such a sweet friend hunni!!
hugs and xxx
Gemma

Can't beat a bit of Plaid/Tartan

  Hello all, It is the 1st March 2024 and I'm here to share my card for our challenge over at  Sparkles Christmas Debbie  chose the them...