Wednesday 30 October 2013

Autumn Fun


Good morning,
Is it feeling more like Autumn to you today.It certainly felt it yesterday in Arbroath.It was sunny though and a chill in the air.

It's time for a new challenge over at Nutcrafters and it's Katie's turn to choose the theme which is:
'Autumn'
I've used a nutcrafters Autumn breeze digital stamps for my card coloured with pencils.The backing paper is from my stash and I've used my tree embossing folder too.

Challenges

Hope you're all okay.Big hugs to you all.

Love Debs x

4 comments:

cotnob said...

This is a brilliant Autumn card Debbie, I love your embossed tree.
Pauline
x

brenda said...

A super entry for my Treemendous theme at Allsorts this week, thanks so much for joining in.

B x

Jo Channon said...

Thank you for joining in at Allsorts this week. JO x

KandA said...

Fabulous card. Super design and the embossing is great. Thanks for joining us at the PCJ challenge xx

Can't beat a bit of Plaid/Tartan

  Hello all, It is the 1st March 2024 and I'm here to share my card for our challenge over at  Sparkles Christmas Debbie  chose the them...