Wednesday 18 September 2013

Team Spirit

Back again,

With a new challenge over at Ruby's Rainbow and it's the lovely Angela's turn to choose the theme which is
'Team Spirit' - Sports.'

I used a 'My Craft Studio' cdrom that had this topper for this birthday card.
It's not my usual type of card but I hope you like it. 

I've not had much time to craft this week as I've been drowning in ESA benefit forms as they've decided to transfer my Incapacity benefit to this one. Quite a challenging few days. I've had them for weeks but just couldn't fill them in.They really mess with my head.
Challenges
Hoping to get some time to craft before I go away to Edinburgh for a girlie weekend with my Mum and Sister.Then I travel up to my Mum's in Arbroath and stay with her until I travel home on the Thursday.

Have a super day whatever you're up to.

Love Debs x

13 comments:

Basslady said...

an amazing and gorgeous card, dearie!

hugs and kisses from germany,
silvi xoxo

cotnob said...

This is a fabulous male card Debbie, lovely rich colours.
I know what you mean about the benefit forms, they are a nightmare - I dread every time we have to complete them for my son.
Pauline
x

Doreen said...

This is justfabulous,love the image and colours you have used.xxx

Angela said...

Great card Debbie...very cool image and you did great working outside your comfort zone (it's hard for me too)!

Angela said...

Great card Debbie...very cool image and you did great working outside your comfort zone (it's hard for me too)!

brenda said...

It's a really great masculine card Debby - mind you I know a good few ladies who are into their rugby and would appreciate it.

B x

Sandra H said...

Wow Debb's knowing this isn't normally your choice of cards but its amazing truly lovely xx

Jac’s Playground said...

Wonderful card and great theme, thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz this week, Jac x

sue w. said...

Super male card, great colours and layout. Thanks for joining us at Totally Papercrafts.
Hugs Sue W.

carol said...

Super male card, looks fab, thanks for sharing with us at CRAFTY CATZ x carol

Michelle J M said...

A fabulous masculine card. So nice to see rugby, most cards for men are football ones! Great colours too. Thank you for sharing with us at Ooh La La Challenges. Michelle x DT

Ciska said...

Supercool masculine card Debs, love it! Good luck with filling in the forms, they sure do sound tricky. Thank you for playing along with us @ Ooh La La :)

SamsHomeCookedDesigns.com said...

Hi Debs, I love this card, it is so bright and yet still masculine. Thank you for joining in with our Fussy and Fancy Challenge. Good Luck. Sam

Can't beat a bit of Plaid/Tartan

  Hello all, It is the 1st March 2024 and I'm here to share my card for our challenge over at  Sparkles Christmas Debbie  chose the them...