Friday 13 September 2013

Pillow box for a 21st Birthday!

Hi all,

Not long to go before I draw the candy so if you haven't already entered it then click here.

So what has everyone been up to this week? Anything good.Well I had another house viewing on Wednesday night and we've another tomorrow(Sat) so I've been flicking the duster around today and trying not to make too much mess in my dining room with my crafting... virtually impossible but I'm trying..........
Here's a different type of pillow box to put a gift in for someone's 21st. I used my Polkadoodles Picknix cdrom in Craft Artist and dragged a backing paper onto the template and added some numbers too.I also dragged a paper onto some tag shapes and cut the star out and added a rolled rose I'd made from a die.Quite like this really.
Challenges:

I'll be back over the weekend with a Funkyhand offering.

Love Debs x

9 comments:

Jo said...

Fabulous make Debs, love the flower & the star too!
Definitely one to go on my to-try list! Hope you have a lovely weekend!
hugs Jo x

♥Gemma♥ said...

Love it Debs and so love that big lush flower too...
Have a great weekend hunni!!
hugs and xxx
Gemma

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous,love the fab papersxxx

cotnob said...

This is lovely Debbie, so pretty and I love your star and gorgeous rolled rose.
Good luck with the viewing.
Pauline
x

Karon said...

This is so wonderful and great papers! Thanks for joining us at Polka Doodles. Karon, DT Polka Doodles.

Debs said...

Beautiful gift box Debbie. Super pretty details.
Hope the viewing goes well.
Debs xx

alethea said...

This is beautiful!!!! Thanks for joining us at Polka doodles! HUgsxx

Jennifer said...

Wow, this is so pretty, Debs. Love it!

Thank you for joining us at Penny's Paper Crafty, and good luck in the draw.

Hugs,
Jennifer. x

Helen said...

This is gorgeous, Debs - love that flower.

Thanks for joining us at Penny's.

Helen x

Can't beat a bit of Plaid/Tartan

  Hello all, It is the 1st March 2024 and I'm here to share my card for our challenge over at  Sparkles Christmas Debbie  chose the them...