Saturday 21 September 2013

Funky Saturday

Morning all,

Well I'm away for a girlie weekend with my Mum and Sister in Edinburgh then up to Arbroath till Thursday. A few days away are just what I need.

Without further ado I'd like to announce who won my blog candy.Sorry I'm a few days late posting this but It's been a busy few days.

The winner is Number 5 - Gemma.

Drop me an email dearie with your full name and address and I'll get it in the post for you asap.(email-bookwormjohns@yahoo.co.uk)
Thank you everyone for leaving me some lovely comments. I'll have another candy for you all when I get home from my jollies......

Anyway it's funky Saturday and here's a wordbook I made from the fab funkyhand Christmas Sleigh Ride wordbook download and the amazing funkyhand craft-downloads digital-stamps I'm a mug for you - a mug of cheer
I printed out the wordbook, cut around it, scored the end and glued the pages together.The letters were cut out and glittered and I cut out and coloured with promarkers the digital stamp.Lots of glitter and a little bakers twine finishes it off.

Hope you're all well and enjoying your weekend.Thanks agian for your lovely comments.

Big crafty hugs
Debs x

6 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Loving the fun word book with the cheerful bright colours.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Doreen said...

Love your gorgeous card,fabulous papers and design.xxx

Basslady said...

wow, hun! this is awesome!!!!!!!!!!!

hugs and kisses from germany,
silvi xoxo

♥Gemma♥ said...

Awww thanks ever so much hunni for choosing me as your lucky winner, i will email you shortly!!

As for your card hun its a fabulous Christmas card and the colours are great...

Have a great girlie weekend with your mum and sis so well deserved hun!
hugs and xxx
Gemma

Sandra H said...

Well done and congratulations Gemma enjoy that gorgeous candy!! have a fabulous time Debbie xx

cotnob said...

This is a fabulous wordbook, I love your mug of cheer.
I hope you have a fabulous break.
Pauline
x

Can't beat a bit of Plaid/Tartan

  Hello all, It is the 1st March 2024 and I'm here to share my card for our challenge over at  Sparkles Christmas Debbie  chose the them...