Sunday 14 April 2013

It's Springtime!


Morning all,
 It's time to Get funky and craft
When I was thinking about what to do this time I had a few ideas but then out of the blue I decided to get my offcuts out from the Funkyhand daisy day download and use the Spring has sprung sentiment topper.  I actually won this download from the Get funky and craft challenge blog so you never know what can happen.
Here's the offcuts I collected with some pieces of card for matting and layering to inspire me:
How can you not be inspired with such fantastic products from Funkyhand.
 I really tested myself on this one.It was very simple to make - a few cuts with the scissors, faux stitching, some bakers twine and jobs a good un.

So come and join in with us over at Get funky and craft
or pop over to our facebook page.
Challenges:

Have a lovely Sunday everyone.

Hugs Debs x

3 comments:

Sandra H said...

This is so effective Debbie your card is gorgeous x

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Just love it hun, simple yet fantastic!
Hugs Shell xx

Unknown said...

Great looking card Debbie with the right spring colours, lovely design! Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog, take care, Ira xox
irascreacorner.blogspot.nl

Can't beat a bit of Plaid/Tartan

  Hello all, It is the 1st March 2024 and I'm here to share my card for our challenge over at  Sparkles Christmas Debbie  chose the them...