Wednesday 21 November 2012

A pillow gift box for Christmas

Hi all,

My first post of the day is to give you a reminder that the latest challenge over at Nutcrafters is still running.This is my midway post.  Katie chose the theme 'Christmas present'.  So here's a little something I made today:
I used: a pillow box I printed off from Mulberry Wood cdrom - cut out & folded, Nutcrafters image - promarkers and glitter, gems and twine.

Challenges:
allsorts challenge week-181-its-gift
cute card thursday challenge-243-starry-starry-night
abc christmas challenge -w-for-wrapping.
ladybugs crafts ink challenge - snowflakes
everybody-art-challenge 214-angels
The crafty pad - its-beginning-to-look-lot-like christmas

I'm going away up Scotland to stay with my Mum for a few days.She'd bought me a ticket as a surprise which is so kind.  I'll still manage a little blogging if I can.  I'll be back on Tuesday the day before my 40th - phew! I haven't forgotten about the candy I was putting up I'll get around to it soon I hope. Off to wok I go, then home to pack.

Love Debs x

6 comments:

brenda said...

Very pretty pillow box Debbie and such a pretty image on top.

Thanks so much sharing with us at Allsorts challenge is week.

Enjoy your trip to Scotland.

B x

Sandra H said...

This is gorgeous Debbie l do like these pillow boxes they are so good to use not only for Xmas but for any other occasion x

Mummylade said...

Such a cute image! Thank you so much for sharing with us at Allsorts and good luck in the challenge!

Debs said...

Fabulous pillow box Debbie - pretty colours and sweet image.
Thanks for sharing it with us at Allsorts this week.
Good luck.
Debs xx

Helen said...

Such a sweet little giftbox!
Thanks for playing at the ABC Christmas Challenge!
Helen x

Julie said...

This is one fabulicious Christmas creation! Thanks for sharing it with the Ladybugs. Have a great week, Julie.x

Lots of pink

  Hello all, It is the 1st April 2024 and I'm here to share my card for our challenge over at  Sparkles Christmas Heather  has chosen th...