Wednesday 12 September 2012

Ruby's Rainbow DT-Baby Gift bag

Hi all,

It's Shaz's turn to host Challenge 37 over at Ruby's Rainbow and it's BINGO time!!!!!
So pick a line and remember to tell us what line you chose.  For my Baby Gift bag I chose: Pins, tag & buttons.
I used: Funky Hand Spring download papers from my stash, embossed a tag, inked doily, chipboard letters embossed, & inked, buttons, bakers twine and pin charm.

So come on pop over to Ruby's Rainbow and see what the rest of the teamies have created. Looking forward to seeing what you make.  Can't you tell that I'm awaiting my new little niece being born - peeping out of the bag is a hat with little ears and a face and cute little mitts - adorable.

Challenges:
Cutie pie challenge 26-no flowers
one stop craft challenge 198-no floral embellishments
bearly mine challenge 52-anything goes
cupcake craftroom september challenge-pretty pastels
joanna sheen challenge - going dotty
heck of a challenge - first challenge - anything goes

I'm back volunteering at my Healthy Eating class this morning - wonder what we're cooking today??? Have a great day whatever you are doing and thank you for popping by and visiting me.

Love Debs x

18 comments:

shaz earl said...

Beautiful gift bag and tag Debbie
Such a soft colour very pretty indeed
hugs Shaz x

jackiescrafts said...

I love your sweet bag and tag Debbie they are very pretty

Jackie x

Helen said...

Love it. I'm waiting for the birth of my great nephew 'Gabriel'. He's due October 1st but I wouldn't be surprised if he's early :) xx

Basslady said...

this is soooo adorable and cute! love it!

hugs and kisses from germany,
silvi xoxo

Shirley said...

Really fun, pretty, cute, and a keeper too!

Sandra H said...

This Debbie is gorgeous x

Lady E said...

Gorgeous bag, lovely and sweet! Thank you for joining us at Heck of a Challenge and Good Luck!
Lady E

Lesley said...

Your bag is so cute and pretty! xx

baby gift hampers sydney said...

Love that bag so nice and cute too.

Angela said...

This is adorable...I am loving all the pink!

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Fab creation hun, love the layout of your tag & letters they look great!
Hugs Shell xx

Anonymous said...

This is really lovely. I've just bought 6 craft bags to give as christmas presents filled with cards. So this has given me great inspiration. Hugs Sheila.x

ladyjanet_56 said...

This is just too cute what a lovely gift bag & I wouldn't have thought of a saftey pin, thank you for joining us at OSCC. Janet

Unknown said...

What a lovely way to decorate a gift bag, fabulous. Helen xx

Teresa said...

What a beautifully decorated bag, thank you for joining us at Joanna Sheen challenge this week. Hope you have a good weekend. Teresa x

Mary J said...

That is so adorable, I love it honey! Thanks for joining us at the Cupcake Craftroom!

Mary J x

~Tammy~ said...

This is so precious! So happy you could join along with us this month in The Cupcake Craftroom Pretty Pastels challenge

Unknown said...

wow this is wonderful!!! thanks for joining us with our 1st challenge at 'a heck of a challenge xx'

Can't beat a bit of Plaid/Tartan

  Hello all, It is the 1st March 2024 and I'm here to share my card for our challenge over at  Sparkles Christmas Debbie  chose the them...