Monday 9 July 2012

Get Funky Sketchy Mini Cards!

Hi all,

It's my first post for 'Get Funky' and Anice has set a great sketch for us to follow this month:
 It's a great sketch so why not join in with us over at Get funky.  Here's my mini cards:

I used mini aperture cards, images, papers and sentiments from the fabulous new Wishes and Kisses cd. Embellishments from my crafty stash and the fab Funky Freebie. 
Please pop over and support my fellow team mates as they've created some amazing pieces. 

I'm picking my Sister and Nephew up from York train station this afternoon as they are coming down to stay with my Dad until Saturday so I'm really looking forward to spending some time with them both as they live in Scotland..... can't wait.  They're having dinner at mine so the wine is at the ready!

Have a great day.

Love Debbie x

3 comments:

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Fab creations hun, great idea!
Hope your have a fab time
hugs shell xx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

These are so cute. Hope you are having a loveky time.

Vintage Milly said...

Hi Debbie, oooh, I love these little pretties, they are so sweet and I am loving the apertures. Hope ing that you had a lovely day with your family,
hugs,
Em.x

Can't beat a bit of Plaid/Tartan

  Hello all, It is the 1st March 2024 and I'm here to share my card for our challenge over at  Sparkles Christmas Debbie  chose the them...