Wednesday 20 June 2012

Ruby's Rainbow DT card Challenge 31

Hi,

It's that time again, time for the latest Ruby' s Rainbow challenge.The theme is ' Black, white & 1 other colour.  I chose red as my other colour. I hope I'll see you over there.  Remember to check out my other teamies as they are so talented.  I'm hoping that this has posted while I'm out.  Here's my card:
I used:
Papermania Capsule collection papers, Kanban poppies stamp - coloured with promarkers and paper pieced, ribbon, gems and freebie sentiment.

Challenges:
di's digi designs challenge - were-going-spotty-and-dotty.
Allsorts challenge-159-paper-piecing
creatalicious challenge-35-anything-goes
wags n whiskers rubberstamps challenge-81-paper-piecing

Very different type of card for me regarding the image, not sure how I feel about it but I fancied a change.

Have a nice day whatever you're up too.

Love Debs x

10 comments:

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous Debbie,love the image...fab colours.xxx

jackiescrafts said...

What a gorgeous card I love poppies

Jackie x

Basslady said...

brilliant card, my dear!
the pop-out effect is magnificent!

hugs and kisses from germany,
silvi xoxo

Angela said...

This is lovely, Debbie...love all the subtle polka dots and how you did the spotlight technique with your image...stunning!

brenda said...

Morning Debbie

Well Bloggers got the hump this morning and not showing me your card, so I will try and pop back to take a peek when he's in a better mood.

But in case I forget - I's been known - thanks so much for joining our paper piecing theme at Allsorts this week.

B x

brenda said...

Oh it's there now, so pleased I saw it as I adore poppies and this is just beautiful.

B x

shaz earl said...

Gorgeous card Debs love the way you have coloured the image
hugs Shaz x

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Great card hun, I love using the spotlight technique give your images a whole different look!

Hugs Shell xx

Jules said...

Hi Debbie

Please don't apologise .. .. I haven't been doing enough blog visiting either and am well behind!!

I hope all is good with you.

Loving your poppy card and that gorgeous image with just touches of red! Great finished look.

Hope you have a good weekend.

Love Jules xx

Lesley said...

Fab card Debbie, I love red poppies! xx

Can't beat a bit of Plaid/Tartan

  Hello all, It is the 1st March 2024 and I'm here to share my card for our challenge over at  Sparkles Christmas Debbie  chose the them...