Wednesday 6 June 2012

Ruby's Rainbow Challemge 30 -Tag

It's that time again for Ruby's Rainbow DT card, the challenge is make a tag or anything with a tag on it, so please pop over and join in and see what the rest of the DT have made.  Here's my tag:
 I 've always wanted to make a wine bottle tag which was a piece of card which I printed a backing sheet onto it, die cut the circle and decoupages the bottle onto it with another tag from my stash, distress ink, string and a button. Think this was from a Craftsuprint sheet in my stash.

Challenge:
crafty card makers challenge 69-distress it

While you're reading this I'm hoping this will publish while I'm in Scotland.. It was a manic few days over the weekend but finally packed on Sunday and raring to go.  Have a lovely week.

Back at the weekend.

Love Debs x

8 comments:

Debs said...

Fab tag Deb's
Great idea :o)
Hope you are keeping well.
Take care
Debs xx

Basslady said...

hun, this is so fabulous and stylish!

that makes wine even more delicious!

hugs and kisses from germany,
silvi xoxo

shaz earl said...

Brilliant tag Debs love the little bottle
hugs Shaz x

Angela said...

So pretty...wonderful vintage vibe!

Feebsy said...

What a great idea, I really like the vintage feel you've created it looks fab.

Thanks for joining in with my Distress It! challenge at Crafty Cardmakers.

Feebsy
xx

baileyrosy said...

this is such a great idea as feebsy so rightly says. Love this ! Thank you for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers and good luck.

Marie

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Gorgeous creation hun, love the papers!
Hugs Shell xx

Papercraft By Carole said...

Love the idea of this!! Great background paper. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers this time! Cxx

Can't beat a bit of Plaid/Tartan

  Hello all, It is the 1st March 2024 and I'm here to share my card for our challenge over at  Sparkles Christmas Debbie  chose the them...