Saturday 12 May 2012

Happy Anniversary

Hi all

What a lovely Saturday it's been with the sun shining and the washing drying - doesn't take alot for me to be happy!  It's my Sister's wedding anniversary today as well as a family Christening down South which we couldn't make.Here's the card I made for my Sis and hubby:
I used LOTV die cut cute square-so cute, Marianne designs die scalloped frame, sizzix embossing folder, doily, stripey paper - freebie, fiskars punch I think, ribbon, card candi, Papermania spotty paper & computer printed sentiment.

Challenges:
Lili of the valley thursday challenge - favourite craft-tool - cuttlebug embossing folders & dies
crafty creations challenge 169-frame it
Incy wincy designs challenge-144-spots and dots( used spotty paper)
oldie but a goodie challenge die cuts and punches( old punch & die, new spotty paper & new core'dinations card)
crafts and me challenge 83-punches and die cuts ( fiskars pucnh & marianne designs scalloped die)

I seem to use a doily on my cards just lately obviously going through a faze.  Well that's me off for a nice hot bath and a night in with my hubby. 

Love Debs x

4 comments:

Basslady said...

hun, this is so delightful and cute!

absolutely lovely!

hugs and kisses from germany,
silvi xoxo

Jules said...

Hi Debbie

A beautiful card for your Sister. I am sure she and her husband loved it!!

Great image and lots of lovely layers!

I resisted the temptation to make more ironing today LOL!!!

Hope you are having a good weekend.

Love Jules xx

Debs said...

Super cute card Debbie.
I bet your sister loved it.
Have a fab evening.
Take care
Debs xx

gina g said...

Gorgeous card i love the sweet image.

Thanks for joining us at Crafts and Me this week. luv gina xx

Lots of pink

  Hello all, It is the 1st April 2024 and I'm here to share my card for our challenge over at  Sparkles Christmas Heather  has chosen th...