Wednesday 7 March 2012

How lucky am I!

Hi all,


I am totally blown away to receive this award from Keryn.  She is a pretty new follower but leaves me some lovely comments.  Please pop over and visit her blog.  She makes some beautiful creations, so a big thank you to you Keryn.  I was awarded this on Monday 27th February but it's taken me abit of time to pop it on.
 The Concept behind this award is this:
"Liebster" in German means "dearest". The idea of this award is to spread the love from one small blog(under 200 followers) to other small blogs.


I have received this award once before.  I think it was last year!
To accept the award, you must:
1) Link back to the person who gave it and thank them for thinking of you.
2) Post the award to your blog.
3) Give the award to 5 bloggers (with less than 200 followers) that you appreciate and value.
4) Leave a comment on the blogs of the five people you have chosen to let them know.  
The following people have motivated and inspired me!
I'd like to award the following blogs:
  
I also was awarder this award again this week by the lovely Sarah from plain and fancy papercrafts blog. 
I've been blown away by such generosity in just a week so a big Thank you to Sarah.  Please pop over and see her lovely blog too. So I need to award another 5 people this is the hardest bit as there is so much talent out there:
(she has just over 200 followers but I think she deserves it)

Love Debbie x
 

5 comments:

mckinkle said...

Well done to you Debbie on your double award!
Keryn x

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Oh wow Well done you & thoroughly deserved!
Thank you so much I will wear it with pride...but not until Friday! lol will have to have a think about who to give it to!

Huge hugs & thank you again shell xx

Nikki Bond said...

Congrats Debbie! Thank you for including me in this group of lovely and talented crafters! :)

{SMILES}

Unknown said...

Well done Debs on your double award chum, I have joined your Linky followers thingy I have this up on my blog now to chum, I hope you are well
Hugs Sarah

Unknown said...

Silly me that will teach me to check my blog first :):)lol thanks for following my Linky blog thingy chum lol...
Hugs Sarah x

Can't beat a bit of Plaid/Tartan

  Hello all, It is the 1st March 2024 and I'm here to share my card for our challenge over at  Sparkles Christmas Debbie  chose the them...