Friday 15 July 2011

It's Friday !

Hi,

Hope you've all got this beautiful weather, shame about the midges....  Once I'd hung the washing out decided to get cracking on a birthday card for a man. I decided to use my Popcorn the bear Mens Cd rom by Crafters companion as I haven't used it for a while to make an easel card.  The decoupage, sentiment and papers are all from it.  So here it is:

I am entering this in the following challenges:
Crafters Companion monthly challenge 14 - one for the boys
Totally Gorjuss challenge 88 summertime
Craft your days away challenge 24 - fancy folds (Easel card).

Some good news - I came 1st in the Get funky and craft challenge (Funky Hand)  so I won a download from them.  I am really chuffed.  I also won a prize of a 10 piece door hanger kit from Elephantastic challenge blog(June).  That's all folks.

See you soon.

Love Debs x

4 comments:

Chrissy said...

Congrats on your wins...and I love this card too. What a fun image, great colouring...awesome male card.
Luv CHRISSYxx

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Congrats on your wins hun! Just love this easel card, I've got this Cd I think I've used it once oops!!
hugs shell xx

Bettina L. said...

Such a lovely fold. Love the colours on this summercard. Thanks for playing at Totally Gorjuss summertime challenge. Bettina

paper fun said...

I love the shape of your easel card. Your popcorn bear is so cute.

Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Days Away.

Mari

Lots of pink

  Hello all, It is the 1st April 2024 and I'm here to share my card for our challenge over at  Sparkles Christmas Heather  has chosen th...