Sunday 10 April 2011

Zing into Spring with Get Funky challenge

Back again, I'm on a roll - won't last.......At the Get Funky challenge they are following  the theme - zing into spring, so lots of bright  spring colours so I thought I'd have a go and make a word book for it as well as have a card organized for my daughter's friend's birthday in May - organized for once.




I used Funky Word book Cd-rom, book rings, bird&sentiment - my minds eye sticker, flowers-polka doodles, ribbons, gems, craftwork card candy, LOTV cute square, hunkydory die-cut sentiment and a little paper frame from my stash. I really had fun putting it together and looking for embellishments.
Hope you like it
Love Debs x

10 comments:

Faye said...

Oh Debbie this word book is fab, you're braver than me, they scare me! Loving that mahoosive flower on the front. Thanks for playing at Get Funky this month. x

Anice said...

This is a wonderful Word book. I'm sure your daughters friend will love it! Thank you for joining in with us over at the Get Funky Challenge blog this month.
Anice xx

Jules said...

Hi Debs

What a wonderful project .. .. very organised indeed.

I love the little bird you have put on the front for "Tweet 16".

Thank you for playing along and sharing with Get Funky! this month.

Love Jules xx

Lynne said...

Lovelyt book, I've only made ones with people's names so this has given me the inspiration to make a 60th for a lady. I've been struggling with an idea for her so thanks xx

hyper_ni said...

Great idea, aren't word books (or number books in this case!) fab, a lovely card. :)

Allison said...

fabulous word book
Thanks for playing along with Get Funky this month
AllisonX

Loopylou. said...

hiyah debs!! oh i do so love your sweet sixteen wordbook hun and your little touches inside have made it so personal. thank you for zinging into spring with us this month hugs Lou xxx

Kathy said...

What a lovely wordbook this is. Great to have you playing with us at
Get Funky! this month

Jackie said...

Great word book Debbie. Thanks for playing with this months Get Funky challenge :)

Jenny said...

What a super duper zingy springy project! Thank you for joining us with our Get Funky! challenge!

Can't beat a bit of Plaid/Tartan

  Hello all, It is the 1st March 2024 and I'm here to share my card for our challenge over at  Sparkles Christmas Debbie  chose the them...