Thursday 24 March 2011

I'm back!!!!!!!!! Crafters Companion blog challenge too.

Hi all,

Thank you for the kind comments that were left over the last few days. Your thoughts were greatly appreciated.  All went well thank goodness and time for some crafting therapy.  Can I also say how generous crafters are!  I recently saw some mini rolled roses on a crafter's blog and asked how I could get hold of the die for them.  She got back in touch but unfortunately they were out of stock, when Jane realised this I got a lovely card and some mini rolled die cut roses in various different colours.  How kind was that.  I was so touched.  Check out Jane's blog at http://milliesmarvels.blogspot.com she's a very talented crafter.  Thank you again Jane, it made my day.

Anyway onto my challenge card for Crafters Companion monthly challenge 

The theme is EASTER!

I used: Yellow card bland, purple card for matting and layering,
Swalk 2 cd-rom -backing paper,
Yellow card embossed with a flower folder-cuttlebug,
Swalk 2 stamp - friends
flower, gold ribbon, button and sentiment from my stash.

That's it for today as I have trashed my dining room/craft room with craft stuff so I need to tidy it up.  Hope you're all well.

Debs x




















2 comments:

Jacq said...

Hi Deb,
Glad everything went ok for you. Love this little card, so fresh and spring like. Love the sweet little image, the dp, the colour scheme and layout of the card, and the embellies. Fab colouring. Good luck with the tidy up lol.
Hugs Jacqui xxxxx

PatR said...

Lovely springtime card just perfect for the Crafters Companion Monthly challenge, Thank you so much for joining us. xx

Can't beat a bit of Plaid/Tartan

  Hello all, It is the 1st March 2024 and I'm here to share my card for our challenge over at  Sparkles Christmas Debbie  chose the them...