Saturday 26 March 2011

Friday Sketchers & LOTV challenge,

Hi,

The papers and this LOTV cute square has been sat on my to do pile for a few weeks waiting for a good sketch to bring it all together.  I am entering this at  Friday Sketchers  below is the sketch that had to be followed:
I am also entering this card to Lili of the Valley Thursday challenge.  The theme is punch it, so you can use any punches on your project.  The middle of the two big flowers is brown, it looks more gold on the photo.  Also the sentiment says Remember but it's not shown up very well.
What did I use:
Spotty and stripedpaper and (creative card making freebie, Whiff of joy paper pack(crosses paper),
3 paper flowers, buttons, die cut flower, die cut corner,
Fiskars flower border punch, tiny flower puch,
ribbon,
cream card, gold mirror board,
LOTV Time for tea cute square,
Papermania Sentiment.

I nearly forgot my news, I entered last months Get Funky challenge and was a runner up hence the fab blinkie on my sidebar.  Really pleased.  I've had a nice few hours crafting today which makes a nice change for a Saturday.  Trying hard to be good and not overdoing things - not sure how long it'll last!! Have a fab weekend.  Thanks for popping by.

Debs x

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Debs
Thank you for your kind words Debs on my blog I'm sorry for not having visited your lovely blog before now!! I'am now a follower and this is a Beauty of a card LOTV images are beautiful love your colour choices and detail on here also, Hugs
Sarah x

Jacq said...

Morning Debbie,
This is just adorable! Love the LOTV image, its just soooo cute lol. Love the dp's, the layout, the flowers look great too. Love the colour scheme you've used, reminded me of coffee mmmm coffee lol. Fab job with the colouring.
Hugs Jacqui xxxxxx

Mina said...

huge congratulations on your runner up badge Debs...I love this sketch and have just finished a card with it too...yours is just stunning work...those flowers are fab
Mina xxx

Rosietoes said...

You've used my favourite colour combo for this lovely card. Those flower centres certainly have the bling factor. :)

Thank you for joining us at LOTV this week.

Edna x

Lots of pink

  Hello all, It is the 1st April 2024 and I'm here to share my card for our challenge over at  Sparkles Christmas Heather  has chosen th...