Thursday 23 December 2010

The blog candy from Fliss at Stampers Chef


 
 How lucky am I to win this amazing blog candy on the Polka Doodles blog hop on 30th November. It is an amazing prize and I am yet to play with it due to Christmas.  It took a while to arrive due to the weather stopping our postie getting to us but it arrived last week.  I was so excited.  Sorry I've not been blogging for a while but Christmas planning just took over......  I also received another blog candy goodie that I won last week from Mina at Pinkpuds it's a Curio 6 x 6 Paper Pad. Beautiful Vintage colours..  What a lucky girl I am.

Here's a few pics of what I've been creating over the last few weeks. My back is holding up thanks to my lovely Osteopath. 

I used the House-mouse home and garden decoupage sheet, a forever friends backing paper &added my own sentiment.

I used the Thomas Kinkade cd-rom to pint out these sheets that make a shaped gate-fold card. I also added hunkydory glitter with a sakura pen.

Using my Docrafts Forever Friends cd-rom I printed off this lovely couple and mounted the sheet onto mirror card and used a little glitter and flowersoft snow.

Here's another one  printed from the Forever Friends cd-rom and added glitter and flowersoft snow.  Well that's it for now. Got more pressies to write, a couple of cards to make for my daughter to give to her friends and more ironing.  Life doen't get much better than this.   

No comments:

Lots of pink

  Hello all, It is the 1st April 2024 and I'm here to share my card for our challenge over at  Sparkles Christmas Heather  has chosen th...