Sunday 28 November 2010

Happy Birthday to me!!

Well I'm another year older, Got some lovely crafty pressies - Crafters Companion SWALK cd-rom 2 with the baby stamp, the wedding stamp, sympathy stamp and ' I do' stamp from my Mum in law who's also an avid card maker, set of 4 rock a blocks from my hubby, letter stamps in capitals and lower case and other goodies so lucky!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Went to the Osteopath on Fri to try to ease my back, got some relief, not sure for how long but we'll see. No crafting been going on, hopefully next week xx

1 comment:

Mandy said...

Hi Debbie,
A very happy belated birthday wish.. sounds like you had lots of lovely pressies...Hope your back is better....
Mandy xx

Lots of pink

  Hello all, It is the 1st April 2024 and I'm here to share my card for our challenge over at  Sparkles Christmas Heather  has chosen th...